Sunday 1 October 2017


Having major issues with internet and power. Unfortunately I can't access my blog just now....so will just give you a brief update here this week and share a few pictures.
Firstly, thanks for your love and prayers. Since blogging last week I have been unwell again. This time a UTI. Have finished my medicine for my bilharzia though! Am thankful I have access to medical care when sick, as many Ugandans cannot even afford basic medicines. Please pray I would get stronger each day so I can serve effectively, please.
This week we had a meeting at the school for the parents and guardians of the daycare kids. They seemed to respond well to the idea of being involved in the proposed saving group. So am very thankful for that.
Lots more trips to clinics with the kids this week...such a massive issue....drinking unboiled water, not sleeping under nets....so frustrating, please pray for patience!
My sponsor boy Davis eventually got to school on Friday....it has only taken since May to coordinate...but he is now there! Praise the lord! Though I will miss having him around.
Have enjoyed fellowshipping with the kids in the evenings. They are an inspiration and I can learn much from them. They always make me smile and laugh. I thank God for them.
Thanks everyone for your support and love. It means the world to me and the children.
Love from Ruth xxx

Visiting my aunt & uncle's sponsor child Brendah

Agnes returning to school after malaria

Befriending a goat

David the night before he started school

Baby Jordan feeling ill but he still managed to enjoy an ice cream

My Little Healing Hearts Club busy at work

Lillian - member of my trauama healing group

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing all the photos as usual.Hope you are not planning to eat the goat?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will stick to rice and beans I think xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying issues with the internet get resolved. Praying for good health. That is great news that the parents are responding well to the spending group! Praying for patience regarding the nets! That is great news about David. I love your constant ability to see God at work! X

    ReplyDelete